Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello, world!

I'm Angela Parson Myers, one-time newspaper staff writer, retired corporate communicator, freelance writer and author of paranormals. I'm shopping my urban fantasy novel, "When the Moon Is Gibbous and Waxing," and doing final edits on an SF/paranormal novelette, "Not in the Wind." Sequels to both are sitting in Scrivner waiting to be developed, as are two more novels--one urban fantasy and one SF. I'll be sharing some of my poetry, essays, and short fiction, and later the first few chapters of my novels and novelettes.

The background of this blog is a photo of Reelig Glen near Beauly, Scotland, I took in September 2010. The forest is so old and thick I kept expecting fairies and wood sprites to peek up over the moss-covered trunks of fallen trees. I hope to be able to share more of my photography on this site, also.

Please join me on my ramblings--verbal and photographic. Hello, world! It's good to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment